Role: Surge Rapid Response Team (SRRT) – Local Response Lead
Summary: The Local Response Lead manages the activities of a deployed SRRT in close liaison and coordination with the Local Authority (LA) staff and occasionally the military. They work closely with the RE:SILIENT logistic team and the contracted manpower agency to manage the deployment and day-to-day activities of personnel engaged in delivering the required SRRT support to the LA.
Role description: The SRRT Response Lead works with the LA to plan and deliver the required support. They work closely with the RE:SILIENT logistic team and contracted manpower agency to manage the personnel delivering the required capability.
- Liaison with the RE:SILIENT logistic team and contracted manpower agency on the deployment, reception, training and operations of the SRRT staff.
- Coordination of daily administration and logistic requirements.
- Daily coordination with the contracted manpower agency representatives.
- Liaison with LA staff to define activities, data capture and media messaging requirements.
- Coordinate, in liaison with the LA staff, the establishment of locations needed to support daily activities and the deployment of response teams.
- Forecast daily activities and produce daily work schedules and maps.
- Produce site-specific SOPs, safety instructions, and any other guidance required.
- Provide daily and end of deployment summaries to LA and SRRT HQ.
- Used to working to demanding timelines.
- Able to manage a workforce of 25- 50 people.
- Experience of planning and coordinating the activities of a number of different teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised.
- Able to quickly evaluate diverse and conflicting needs, prioritise requirements and identify appropriate resolutions.
- Driving licence (C1/D1 an advantage).
- Not in a vulnerable Covid19 category.