Role: Surge Rapid Response Team (SRRT) – Local Response Lead
Summary: The Local Response Lead manages the activities of a deployed SRRT in close liaison and coordination with the Local Authority (LA) staff. They work closely with the RE:SILIENT logistic team and manpower agency to manage the deployment and day-to-day activities of personnel engaged in delivering the required SRRT support to the LA.
Role description: The SRRT Response Lead works with the LA to plan and deliver the required support. They work closely with the RE:SILIENT logistic team and manpower agency to manage the personnel delivering the required capability.
- Liaison with the RE:SILIENT logistic team and manpower agency on the deployment, reception and training of the SRRT.
- Coordination of daily administration and logistic requirements.
- Daily coordination with the manpower agency representative.
- Liaison with LA staff to define activities and data capture and media messaging requirements.
- Coordinate, in liaison with the LA staff, the establishment of locations needed to support daily activities and the deployment of response teams.
- Forecast daily activities and produce daily work schedules.
- Produce site-specific SOPs, safety instructions, and any other guidance required.
- Provide daily summaries of work completed to LA and SRRT HQ.